Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Thank You {Wolf}

I was asked to make a thank you card with a wolf on it. Since I didn't have a wolf digi or stamp, I got to go shopping. :) What a shame, right? Anyway, I found some really nice wolf digis at Stamp 'n Doodle. I ordered the wolf digi you see on today's card and they sent me a bonus digi of a trio of wolves. Great value for the price!!  The image was colored with Copics. I added clear Wink of Stella to his eyes for a little shimmer and Glossy Accents to his nose to help give him the wet nose look. I used a Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO414) for the card design. I was recently gifted a great outdoors 12 x 12 paper pack and used 4 of the papers in the stack on this card. The sentiment was heat embossed onto the fishtail banner. Some faux stitching, dry embossing and a twill ribbon finish it off.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific (white- image), Recollections (kraft)
Patterned Paper: GCD Studios (The Great Outdoors 12 x 12 pad) 
Stamps: Stamp 'n Doodle (Wolf Portrait digital stamp), Inkadinkado (Chelsea Sentiments clear stamp set)
Ink: VersaFine (Onyx Black), Distress Ink (Tea Dye)
Copic Markers: W1, 3, 5, 7; YG0000; Y17, 32; B0000
Tools/Embellishments: Wink of Stella (clear), Glossy Accents, Cuttlebug embossing folder (Forest Branches), Stampin Up (Crystal Clear embossing powder, corner rounder), The Kraft Outlet (seam binding ribbon), Staedtler Triplus fine tip marker (brown)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenge #296 - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #278 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes



I'd like to encourage you to participate in Kathy Rac's 4th 30 Day Coloring Challenge. The purpose of the challenge is to encourage you to do a little coloring every day, even if just for 5 min. If you can't color every day that's OK too. Jump in and out of the challenge as you are able. You can use any coloring medium and images you choose. I've participated in the past challenges (not every day) and really had a lot of fun. It also has helped me build up my stash of colored images and given me the necessary push to try new coloring mediums. See the details on Kathy's blog, The Daily Marker.

Thanks for visiting with me today. I hope you'll come back soon.

2 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Great Wolf and super card, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, what a great wolf image.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...