Wednesday, December 18, 2013

For Unto Us a Child is Born

Hi!  I'm just popping in for a quick post to show you my project for this week's Word Art Wednesday challenge.



I made another notepad cover and pen set.  You can see my first set in this post. These have been quite popular as gift items and they've been selling quite well. My husband and I gave each of our co-workers a pad and matching pen for Christmas. 



Here's a peek at the interior.  I didn't make the post-it note cover for this set.

I'm working feverishly to get gifts ready to put in the mail {nothing like the last minute! ugh!!} but I'll try to come back later to edit this post with a supply list.

I hope you'll stop by the Word Art Wednesday blog and see what the rest of the design team has made this week.  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Beautiful and perfect for gift giving. May you and your family be especially blessed this season. Merry Christmas!

Desire Fourie said...

This is wonderful with such inspirational wording and its a great gift idea.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

Stephanie,
Your project is just so doable for whoever may need a personal yet affordable gift that many will treasure and use. I Think it is very beautiful, thank you for sharing it.
Advent Blessings of Hope, Peace and Joy,
Carole Robb Bisson

Debbie said...

This is a wonderful gift!! Beautiful DP and the musical label on front is so pretty!!

Have a very Blessed and Merry CHRISTmas!!

ladynurse4 said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing your art and your faith.

Shelly said...

Gorgeous! Such rich, beautiful colors. Someone received a special gift.

Sandy said...

What a great gift and so beautifully done! I love the papers and colors you used!

kReN said...

I love this notepad and pen set. It is lovely! TFS!

kReN, Deedee's Teamie
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...