Friday, March 1, 2013

It's a Girl!! - SNSDC94

This week's challenge at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge is to make a feminine card.  My manager at work just had a baby girl so this was the perfect opportunity to do all things pink & girly.  I included bling, buttons, bows, die cut edges, a tag and LOTS of pink!  I used last week's Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO281) for the card design. 



I'm still working on learning how to use my light tent so my white is a little over white.  Thanks for having patience with me while I'm learning how to use it.  :)





Supplies:
Cardstock:  Georgia Pacific, Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  The Paper Studio (footprints), Frances Meyer (gingham)
Stamps:  Sweet 'n Sassy Digis (Baby Blessings)
Ink:  Memento (Angel Pink)
Embellishments/Tools:  Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Swiss Dots), Spellbinders Standard Circles (Large & Small, Classic Edges 2, Classic Inserts 5), rhinestones (The Paper Studio), button from stash,  ribbon (Michael's), baker's twine (The Twinery - cotton candy)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #69 - Anything Goes
SCS TLC418 Challenge - Gotta Love Circles
Shopping Our Stash #91 - Use a tag
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C174) - Texture
Spark Your Creativity Now #7 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - 3's a Charm (I used 3 bling, 3 circles and my bow has 3 loops)
Cute Card Thursday #258 - Something Old (pink papers are at least 6 years old, and the button and twine are probably 4-5 years old)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #40 - Anything Goes with Ribbon
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #196 - Use Embossing

I hope you'll stop by the SNS Digi Challenge blog and see all the girly card inspiration my fellow DT members have for you.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit today.

13 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is so sweet, Stephanie. I know your manager will love this frilly pink baby girl card.

pinky said...

Love your gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Ann said...

A really sweet baby congrats card Steph - so pink and pretty! Love it.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is just precious - SO soft and sweet, and filled with love. What a blessing to have a new baby. Makes me want to hit that rewind button and be a new mommy again myself.
Thanks for sharing this with us Hope you're having a really blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Sarah J Moerman said...

Adorable card! Great design! I love the ribbon/button embellishing. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty creation, love the layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for playing with us at Divas x

Krafty Kows said...

Very pretty card and so cute. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Debbie said...

Oooh this is so sweet!! Perfect baby girl card!!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Steph! Guess what...you were selected as a Top 3 winner at V's Sweet Ideas AND won a prize at Word Art Wednesday. I will need your mailing address to pop your little prize in the mail.
Blessings to you,
Karen

Judy said...

Oh how very sweet. The most perfect card for a baby. Totally adorable!

xo

Linda said...

Stephanie, this is such a sweet card! I love the colour scheme and the use of the tag is fantastic.

Sorry I took so long to leave a comment!

Thank you so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...